Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
Powered by Blogger.

August 4, 2013

22.5 Weeks!

22.5 Weeks!
 

Big Brother wanted in on the pictures. He has a slightly black eye from a fall yesterday.



How far along? 22.5 Weeks

Size of Baby: Papaya
 
Total weight gain: No Idea, Dr. Appt this Tues

Maternity Clothes: Yes, all maternity pants, shorts, skirts and a few maternity shirts

Stretch marks? Not any new ones, yet =) I have been keep lotion on my belly this time around. I didnt do that with Levi.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good after I initially fall asleep, most nights I am unable to fall asleep quickly
Best moment this week: Feeling lots of movement and kicks. I can see some of them from the outside and felt him rolling around a few times
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my Stomach AND Back
Movement:Yes, Jett has been pretty active lately
Food cravings: . I am craving pickles, popsicles and lots of black pepper. And I can eat at McAlisters any day of the week =)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Tomato juice

Gender: Sweet baby boy! Jett Hendrix Workman!!!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Backache and some indigestion

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, most of the time =)

Best Moment of the Week: We started working on Jetts room a bit. Not sure what we are wanting to do. We do know we want to use as much of Levi's stuff as possible!
Looking forward to: Levi becoming a big brother and expanding our family, Dr. Appt this Tuesday!
 
 
 
 
22 Weeks pregnant with Levi


No comments:

Post a Comment