Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
Powered by Blogger.

July 22, 2013

My Favorite Guys Birthday Parties!!

On June 30, we had Levi's 2nd birthday party at our church's playground and pavillion. It was the perfect place for this boy and mom and dad! We had a construction themed party!
 
 
We kept the food simple with cupcakes, chips and drinks
 
 


 
Levi's G.T (my mom) had this signed made for Levi's baby shower and we have used it every birthday since then

 
My mom being silly with mustache sticker

 
She coordinated a craft station to decorate construction hats for all the kids! That was a huge hit!

 
Luke

 
Daddy and Levi getting in on the mustache fun =)

 
LOL

 
My sweet friend Emily

 
and her crew

 
Sweet friends who came to celebrate with Levi

 
Annabelle and Kendall
 
 
The trio
 
 
 
 
You can see Levi's cousin with the white bow and Luke in this picture
 
 
Aunt Lindsey in the blue.
All the kids waiting patiently for the cupcakes

 
Playing with some of his toys!
 
Hammer and drill

 
 
 
Water Table
 
 
 
 
Lawn Mower
 

 
Drill again, man, he loves that thing
 
 
And last weekend we celebrated Matt's 30th birthday!
 
We went to Mellow Mushroom with some friends (do not have a picture of that) and  then had a party for him at his parents house last Saturday
 
I bought a few decorations from Etsy, Matts mom put them out for me
 


 
 
 
 I made this photo collage full of Matts past 30 year memories
 
 
 
His mom cam eup with some clever "30" gifts



 
Balloon fun with Cousin A

 
All the Cousins

 
Matt requested a German Chocolate Cake, Mexican Casserole, IBC Rootbeer, Peach Cobbler and Baskin Robbins Ice Cream =)

 
Present Time

 
He was slightly annoyed that I had him hold up his gifts like a child.
hey, you only turn 30 once.
 
His sister got him (3) $10 gift cards

 
His nanny got him a bag full of gag gifts, like Flarp, a whoopie Cushion and yo-yo, some money and a thermos


 
His parents paid for him to do a triathlon that is in 2 weeks and a new thinline NLT bible

 
 
So thankful for the guys in my life and a happy happy birthday to them!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Debbie has some cute ideas. I really enjoyed myself at the party. Levi is so smart. I love talking to him on the phone. Have him call me everyday sis or I will call him. I love you XX MOM OO

    ReplyDelete