Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
Powered by Blogger.

July 21, 2013

20.5 Weeks!

I am officially half way. Crazy.
I took my own pic this week which is the reason for the silly picture =)
 
 
How far along? 20.5 Weeks
Total weight gain: 6lbs as of last week

Maternity Clothes: Yes, all maternity pants, shorts, skirts and a few maternity shirts

Stretch marks? Not any new ones, yet =)

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good the last few nights
Best moment this week: Feeling lots of movement and kicks

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my Stomach AND Back

Movement:Yes, baby has been pretty active lately

Food cravings: . I am craving pickles, lemons, and cheese, oh and Popsicles and lots of black pepper. And I can eat at McAlisters any day of the week =)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still feeling nauseous in the morning times

Gender: Sweet baby boy! Jett Hendrix Workman!!!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Nausea in the morning, but other than that, feeling pretty good.

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? Been able to wear them the last few days

 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, most of the time =)
 




Best Moment of the Week: We started working on Jetts room a bit. Not sure what we are wanting to do. We do know we want to use as much of Levi's stuff as possible!
 

Looking forward to: Levi becoming a big brother and expanding our family!

Here I am 20 Weeks pregnant with Levi.
I am definitely bigger but I have gained less weight overall and in fact, Jett, is measuring 6 days bigger than my original due date.


No comments:

Post a Comment