Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
Powered by Blogger.

July 1, 2013

17.5 Weeks!

 
 
 
 
How far along? 17.5 Weeks
Total weight gain: Forgot to weigh
 
Maternity clothes? All Maternity pants and some maternity shirts

Stretch marks? Not any new ones, yet =)

Sleep: Always end up on my back which at this point I am not supposed to be doing but its the most comfortable way to sleep
Best moment this week: Feeling lots of movement

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my Stomach

Movement: I have been feeling little kicks and movement for a few weeks now (2 weeks earlier than I did with Levi)

Food cravings: Nothing at all Sweet, makes me want to gag. I am craving pickles, lemons, and cheese, oh and Popsicles
and lots of black pepper.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still feeling nauseous in the morning times

Gender: Unknown for 8 more days!!! (Poll on sidebar to cast your vote)

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Nausea in the morning, but other than that, feeling pretty good.

Belly Button in or out? IN


Wedding rings on or off? Depends on Day, sometimes my fingers are to swollen to wear them.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, most of the time =)


Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of Baby #2. I am feeling like its a girl.


Comparison Pic of Me pregnant with Levi 17 Weeks
(I feel bigger this time around this week)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment