Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
Powered by Blogger.

January 16, 2013

Art Display & Fingerpainting

I wanted to make Levi a place to show off his coloring and art projects instead of taping them to our kitchen cabinets. Of course turned to Pinterest for inspiration =)
 
Here is what I came up with.
 
I cut a piece of 2x2 to 36" and stained it. Painted some letters for "art" and added clips to hold the art
 
 

 
 
 
Now to add some fingerpainting art to the display.....
 


 
He was over it after 5 min =)

 
Thank you Grandma JoAnn for the finger paints!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I was admiring this art display the last time I was over. These pictures really don't do it justice. It's even more adorable in person. Gonna have to come up with a way to display ours. Ibalready have the wall to use :)

    ReplyDelete