Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
Powered by Blogger.

January 14, 2013

New Bible and Accesories

I have been needing wanting a new bible for a long time but didnt know where to start trying to find one. I knew I needed a study bible and one that was very very easy to understand. I couldn't decide on a life application or study bible. When I was researching one day, I came across a NLT Parallel bible. It has both! Life Application and Study Bible together. Score!!
 
I researched some of my favorite verses to see how they read in the NLT translation and was giddy with excitement (literally!) with what I read. Super easy and straight forward. Finally!
 
 
Philippians 4:6-7
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can you need, and understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
 

1 John 5:14-15

14 And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. 15 And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.

 

 

 
 
I ordered some bible tabs too
 
 
and this super cute bible cover!
 
I am off to a great start reading the Chronological bible thanks to Emily, she lent it to me =) and now I have an new bible to study God's word so much better than I have before. Looking forward to 2013 and growing my relationship with Him!

2 comments:

  1. I love that version so much! Mine isn't the study bible though. I already have a study bible so mine is just a slim line bible. I love it so much!!! You should read Psalm 23:1 in the NLT it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to work about 30 min. early everyday. I have a cup of coffee and I read from my daily One Year Bible that you gave me. I have used it when I feel down or sad to look up a verse that I could relate too. Now, If I can only find a church home for Noah and I. Love you sis!!!!

    ReplyDelete