Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
Powered by Blogger.

January 4, 2013

17 Month Pic Wrap Up: Part 1

Blogger is giving me fits lately with uploading pics so his 17 Month pic will have to be in 2 parts
 
 
As I was unloading the car one day, Levi let Azul in and helped himself to some fresh air. I found Azul inside and Levi outside. This kid is smart!
 
 
He is busy climbing onto everything. He pushed this chair to the counter and screamed when he couldn't touch the ground. Of course I helped him, but I had to snap a pic first =)

 
He finally figured it out

 
He loves to scribble

 
Good Morning Smile

 
Cool Afternoon Walk

 
 
UPDATE:
Levi had to get tubes this morning. He did awesome! Thank you for all your prayers lifted up on his behalf. We are blessed to have great family and friends!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The "Good Morning Smile" picture is adorable!!! Made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete