Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
Powered by Blogger.

November 26, 2012

Parks and Dogs

A few Saturdays ago, Levi and I spent the morning at a local neighborhood park!
 
He loves to swing.
 
 
 
He also discovered the tiny playground rocks
 

 
Nature Walk

 
He loved watching the Geese
 
 
And climbing up the slide by himself
 
 
Of course I helped him down the slide
 
 
After the park, we went to Pet Adoption Day because I knew Levi would enjoy seeing all the animals. He loved the cats the best.

 
The dogs were so friendly.
To bad Azul is enough dog for us.
I would have loved to give one of the rescue dogs a loving home.

 
Nice Saturday morning spent with my Levi Man.
Matt was helping with the Car Care Ministry at church.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment