Powered by Blogger.

September 27, 2013

30 Weeks!

 
(Taken on my mission trip to Vancouver)
 
 
How far along? 30 Weeks

Size of Baby: Cabbage

Total weight gain: 23 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, all maternity pants, shorts, skirts and a few maternity shirts

Stretch marks? Not any new ones, yet =) I have been keep lotion on my belly this time around. I didnt do that with Levi.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good

Best moment this week: Dr. Appt Thursday, Jett is measuring on time and looks great

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my Stomach AND Back

Movement:Yes, Jett has been pretty active lately. I can feel body parts poking at me all the time

Food cravings: . Anything...can not stay full right now

Anything making you queasy or sick: no

Gender: Sweet baby boy! Jett Hendrix Workman!!!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Backache and some indigestion

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? Off. I have been wearing my ring Matt gave me for Levi's 1st bday

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, most of the time =)

Looking forward to: Levi becoming a big brother and expanding our family.
 
 
(30 weeks pregnant with Levi)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment