Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
Powered by Blogger.

March 20, 2013

Easter Cross Art

I saw this pin on pinterest and knew that would be a fun Easter craft to do with Levi.
 
Pinned Image
 
So I gathered tissue paper and tore them into strips
 
 

 
Taped packaging tape (sticky side out) to the window

 
and Levi had fun putting different colors of the paper on the the sticky window







 
When he was done, I put more tape over it to smooth all the paper out

 
Outlined a cross using a dry erase marker (it wipes off clean after you cut it out)

 
Here is Levi's Easter Cross


 
I eventually moved it to the kitchen window.

 
Fun little craft for Levi and any toddler!

1 comment:

  1. that's a good craft sis. Looking forward to spending Easter Sunday with my grand baby. I love you, kiss Levi for me !! XX Mom OO

    ReplyDelete