Powered by Blogger.

February 8, 2013

Hair.....Cool Hair!!!


 Do you know who Christina Perri is? If you do, please don't laugh, I just found out about her. My days are filled with Barney, Dinosaur Train, Sesame Street, you get the picture =)
 
I saw a picture of her hair and fell in love with it. I am tired of boring hair. I never had boring hair when I worked at the salon. I'm ready to get that back...well when spring comes anyways.
 
I have put blonde in my bangs for the last several years, so I will definately do that again, and a fun all over color.
 
Here are some pic of Christina Perri's hair. LOVE!




 


 
 
 
I really like how you can make it a *little* less noticable when parted in the middle.
 
 
I love this music video of her singing " A Thousand Years" from Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1, my favorite movie series ever.
 
 
 
 
Oh, and Lindsey, be ready....I'm coming to you first part of March!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I've never heard of her in my life :) our days are filled w/ the same things lo
    I'm ready when you are, I may have you put blonde highlights in mine soon too. It'll be a trade ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sis, I can't see you with purple hair but O.K. I would were something like that If my work would allow it. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry sis I looked at her again. Were did I get purple? You always look beautiful anyway you do your hair. I love you. XX MOM OO

    ReplyDelete