Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
Powered by Blogger.

November 8, 2013

Big Boy Room: DIY Drop Cloth Canvas Curtains

 
I made Levi some new curtains for his big boy room using this tutorial.
 
They were super easy and actually used painters drop cloth!
 
 
 

 
The first thing I did was cut the cloth into 2 panels



Then ironed them
 
 
 
and used my glue gun to ''hem'' the unfinished side
(3 sides were already finished when I used the store bought drop cloth)
 
 
Then I placed painters tape to add some stripes to the bottom
 
 
 
 


 
Finished panel
 
 
Here they are hanging up.
I love them.
Just the right amount of boy-ish!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Did you just use acrylic paint or did you use paint that you use on walls?

    ReplyDelete