Powered by Blogger.

October 31, 2013

35 Weeks!

 
How far along? 35 Weeks
(I look tired, lol)

Size of Baby: Cantelope

Total weight gain: 30lbs (7lbs less than with Levi at this point)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, all maternity pants, shorts, skirts and a few maternity shirts

Stretch marks? A few new ones, boo.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good until around 2 am then i cant sleep for 2+ hrs.

Best moment this week: Finishing Jett's picture wall and recieving the car seat canopy in the mail

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my Stomach AND Back

Movement:Yes, Jett has been pretty active lately. I can feel body parts poking at me all the time. He is still breech so reeeeally hoping he turns soon

Food cravings: . Anything...can not stay full right now

Anything making you queasy or sick: no

Gender: Sweet baby boy! Jett Hendrix Workman!!!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Backache and some indigestion

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? Off. I have been wearing my ring Matt gave me for Levi's 1st bday

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, most of the time =)

Looking forward to: Levi becoming a big brother and expanding our family. Baby shower Nov 17!
35 Weeks pregnant with Levi

2 comments:

  1. I think you are smaller/ slimmer this time around. That's not to say you were huge with Levi though. Yay for the baby shower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlee --- you look fantastic! So excited to meet baby Jett soon!!!

    ReplyDelete