Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
Powered by Blogger.

August 11, 2013

23.5 Weeks

Sorry for the blurry pic
 
 
How far along? 23.5 Weeks

Size of Baby: Mango
Total weight gain: 13 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, all maternity pants, shorts, skirts and a few maternity shirts

Stretch marks? Not any new ones, yet =) I have been keep lotion on my belly this time around. I didnt do that with Levi.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good after I initially fall asleep, most nights I am unable to fall asleep quickly
Best moment this week: Hearing Jett's heartbeat last Tuesday. 153 bpm
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my Stomach AND Back
Movement:Yes, Jett has been pretty active lately
Matt felt Jett kick last week and Levi felt him last night, his eyes got really big and didn't want to touch my belly after that. It probably freaked him out.
Food cravings: . Cranberry Pomegranate Juice and Popsicles

Anything making you queasy or sick: Tomato juice

Gender: Sweet baby boy! Jett Hendrix Workman!!!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Backache and some indigestion

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? Off the last few days. I have been wearing my ring Matt gave me for Levi's 1st bday

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, most of the time =)

 
Looking forward to: Levi becoming a big brother and expanding our family,  3D ultrasound in 4 weeks!
 
Mission Trip to Vancouver next month!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23 Weeks pregnant with Levi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment